BBE Sound announce Stomp Board version 1.2.2. A free update available including bug fixes, enhancements, and supporting macOS Big Sur (Intel and M1 under Rosetta 2).
Stomp Board is a standalone application and plug-in set, containing the host "Stomp Board" with an integrated amp simulator, and 8 premium modeled effects plug-ins from the original BBE Stomp Ware classics.
What's New in Version 1.2.2
- Updated compatibility with macOS Big Sur (Intel only)
- Stomp Board standalone now allows mono I/O
- Added separate installer for standalone
- Fixed "update available" notification still showing after updating
- Fixed Stomp Board audio permissions request (macOS Mojave and up)
- Fixed scroll direction on controls (macOS)
- Fixed scroll on stepped controls
- Fixed channel issue on Green Screamer in stereo mode
- Fixed sync'd parameters value recall from sessions and presets
Pricing & Availability :
Stomp Board 1.2.2 is available on promotion at just $49 (List $129) through May 26th, 2021 (9AM CET)